over 3 years late (07/24/2013)
Graph renaming; bug fixes
- Add graph renaming interface (ref #160):
- In graphs list file mode, double-tap graph item to start editing
- Select another item, tap on keyboard or navigation bar "Done" or dismiss the keyboard to end editing.
- When graph renaming ends, graph is renamed to new uniqued name (fix #160).
- During graph renaming, the name is now displayed in unbolded font.
- In file mode, ending graph rename now restores any previous selection.
- Fix new graph not intuitive for sketching (fix #276)
- Blank graph does not show instead of showing as small white square
- Background is now light grey.
- Canvas shadow is also lighter.
- Drawing on blank graph now animates canvas opening.
- Segmented controls segments are now wide enough to show content and resize evenly when device is rotated (fix #278).
- Increase the width for segmented controls and text fields.
- "Thickness" setting is now shown as "Thick".
- Add edge types to graph settings: no edges, single line, multiple lines, right-angled lines and curves (fix #279).
- Add graph and cluster label positions: top, bottom (fix #274).
- Fix bad positioning of label text with some fonts e.g. Zapfino text appears outside of node boundaries, displayed and exported labels positioned differently (fix #273).
over 3 years late (12/02/2013)
Minor bug fixes
- Fix some settings labels truncated e.g. Share Web Protocol (fix #338).
- Fix black area on keyboard hide and crash on edit after aborting an interactive back gesture on graph in iOS 7 (fix #339).
- Fix keyboard overlapping graph in iOS 7 (fix #340).
- Reinstate swipe-to-delete in graphs list (fix #314).
- Fix emoji in label text making entire text disappear (fix #310).
about 4 months late (01/07/2017)
Minor bug fixes
- Fix crash on save image when sharing (fix #465).