René Krebs Mikkelsen
- Localization: Danish
- Registered on: 07/31/2013
- Last connection: 03/19/2015
- Instaviz (Reporter, 08/23/2013)
Reported issues: 11
- 09:46 pm Instaviz Bug #308: Not performing with Apple airplay after change of file
- It is not only an airplay issue. It is an external monitor issue. I have had the same problem when connecting with a ...
- 07:21 am Instaviz Bug #329 (New): Copy Paste placement not userfriendly
- When I copy/paste a node in a large graph, the node is placed out of my sight. It should be located close to where I ...
- 08:49 am Instaviz Bug #328 (Closed): When I (select all) and then press (i button) app crashes
- When I (select all) and then press (i button) app crashes - but not for all graphs?
- 06:28 pm Instaviz Feature #317 (New): Ability to move a cluster
- It is a good feature that a single node can be moved around, but it creates a need for the possibilty of moving an un...
- 04:28 pm Instaviz Feature #316 (New): Extend Select all to cover edges and clusters as well
- When I select all, I get the possibility to change the formatting of all shapes.
I would love to be able to do the s...
- 04:24 pm Instaviz Feature #315 (New): Ability to change the connections of an edge
- Sometimes I have added text to an edge, and then find that it should have been connected to another shape.
In these ...
- 01:11 pm Instaviz Feature #313 (Closed): A formatbrush would be fantastic
- If I could have a formatbrush next to cut, copy and delete - when I hold on to the shape
- enabling me to click a s...
- 01:02 pm Instaviz Feature #312 (Closed): More formatting possibilities for edges
- I would like to have better formatting possibilities for text on edges, e.g. Left, middle, right / for both text alig...
- 11:23 am Instaviz Bug #311 (Closed): Shape formats not remembered
- Shapes dont remember their format anymore. In the current version, new shapes take on the format (font, colors etc) f...
- 08:56 pm Instaviz Bug #310 (Closed): Emoji symbols from alternate keyboard makes text disappear
- When entering emoji symbols to a shape, text disappears.
And I receive no warning/errormessage
Also available in: Atom